- This event has passed.
5-Day Lean Leader Workshop
Monday, June 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - Friday, June 23, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
$1,875 – $2,375
Tickets are currently only available via Eventbrite.
This 5-day interactive Lean Leader workshop running daily from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Monday, June 19 – Friday June 23, will cover the relationships between lean tools, organizational leadership, and organizational culture. By exploring these relationships and practicing the skills we share each day, your leaders and your organization will begin behaving and thinking “lean”. While the workshop emphasizes tools and techniques, significant time will be spent on how to think through a problem independently and with others. Ultimately, the sustainability of any organization’s continuous improvement effort must be more than tools in search of problems. It must be ingrained into the way we think and behave every day. This thinking and behavior must take place at all levels of the organization.
Participants will gain skills to lead continuous improvement with more confidence and understanding. Organizations who believe that employees are their most precious asset know the importance of making a commitment to provide these types of development programs. This combination of commitment and training leads to a true problem solving culture.
- Recognize waste in the workplace and processes
- Document waste and eliminate it through lean tool application
- Appreciate the impact of MDI and how it can help the coach in the workplace
- Know the importance of systematic thinking as it relates to real world work problems
- Understand flow and value stream mapping
- Differentiate between Standard Work and Leader Standard Work
- Comprehend the relationship between tools, leadership and culture