- This event has passed.
Today’s current state has many of us overwhelmed, making our days disorganized and unproductive. This course is aimed to build on simple Lean principles, in order to bring structure back to our schedules. Join us in learning how to more effectively manage time and lead with our abundant resources.
- What is currently going on? All of the activities, assignments, duties.
- Eliminating things that don’t belong and organizing what does belong
- Creating a plan (standard) for daily work
- Creating priority
- How to create behavioral change for personal development
- How to create people-centric management practices
- How to provide a basis for servant-minded leadership
- How to make the seemingly impossible, possible
Presenter: Tom Groth – Optima Associates
Tom has more than 30 years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, new product development, and training. He is leading Optima’s continuous improvement alliance in Southern Wisconsin facilitating member tours, best practice sharing, and education. Tom is a master facilitator striving to solve problems through balanced participation of cross-functional teams. He has led successful continuous improvement programs in multiple industries including life sciences, drug development, insurance, personal care research & development, and public utility. When he is not learning from others – Tom enjoys participating in Clean Lakes Alliance events and pedaling his Trek mountain bike on state trails.