Collaboration is a practice where individuals work together towards a common purpose to achieve business benefits. Join us as we discuss the impact a crisis can have on our ability collaborate effectively.
- Discuss methods that can be applied to prepare and equip teams to collaborate effectively.
- What happens to collaboration when the current environment becomes uncertain (crisis)?
- What happens to collaboration when our situation is abruptly altered?
- Do we respond positively?
- Does it stop us in our tracks?
Presenter: Dave Lange
David has consulted with a wide variety of manufacturers throughout Wisconsin to improve productivity and bottom-line results. Dave’s primary responsibility is to teach lean principles and to apply lean tools with employees at all levels and in all functions of the organization through a variety of methods. Dave’s role in the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques was that of coach and mentor and emphasized the importance of connecting strategy to actionable operations improvements. He creates lasting change with his clients.