- This event has passed.
Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture – Northeast Wisconsin
Friday, March 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Free – $39
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME FOR THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 9:30 AM. – 12 P.M.
Culture and employee engagement have an impact on performance…but how do you really change it for the better? Since culture sets the tone for an organization, and all organizations have a culture, the question is, does yours support and encourage continuous improvement? A culture that supports CI will result in engaged employees and engaged employees will produce results.
It takes a careful mix of structure, mission, management, and leadership to influence and shape culture.
- Explore how engagement and culture impact performance…and how to change or affect it
- Engagement defined
- Culture defined
- Why is it important to us?
- Understand the importance of establishing what engagement looks like for your employees…set the target
- Discover how engaged leadership can be the difference maker
- Who must change and how?
- Share strategies on engaging employees to stimulate an environment of continuous improvement
- Consider tools to help shape behaviors…of leaders and employees
- Leader Standard Work
- Coaching skills
About your presenter:
Mike Fabich, Managing Partner Foxwood Associates, Inc.
Mike is an experienced leader, executive coach, Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, facilitator of meaningful organizational change, teacher, business owner, husband and father. He practices extensively in the areas of organizational and leadership development, executive coaching and mentoring, organizational and cultural transformation and turnaround and crisis management. He has a deep, crossfunctional understanding of all aspects of business. He believes that organizational
structure, systems, skills and strategy need to be aligned in order to maximize organizational success. Mike is passionate about helping his clients develop practical and executable solutions to issues that affect business performance.