Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
Tuesday, June 18 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Free – $39
Culture and employee engagement have an impact on performance…but how do you really change it for the better? Since culture sets the tone for an organization, and all organizations have a culture, the question is, does yours support and encourage continuous improvement? A culture that supports CI will result in engaged employees and engaged employees will produce results.
It takes a careful mix of structure, mission, management, and leadership to influence and shape culture.
- Explore how engagement and culture impact performance…and how to change or affect it
- Engagement defined
- Culture defined
- Why is it important to us?
- Understand the importance of establishing what engagement looks like for your employees…set the target
- Discover how engaged leadership can be the difference maker
- Who must change and how?
- Share strategies on engaging employees to stimulate an environment of continuous improvement
- Consider tools to help shape behaviors…of leaders and employees
- Leader Standard Work
- Coaching skills
About your presenter:
Christian Wolcott, Optima Associates
Christian is a passionate change agent focused on inspiring organizational excellence. His years of continuous improvement experience in multiple business sectors include; manufacturing, social media, government, justice, finance, IT, service, retail, NGO and non-profit. His approach is honest, understanding and exacting; the alignment of people, the discovery of opportunity and provision of resources to understand the voice of customer and needs of all people aligned toward service.