Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture – Southern Wisconsin
Thursday, February 14 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Free – $39
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL BE A LUNCHEON PRESENTATION
Culture and employee engagement have an impact on performance…but how do you really change it for the better? Since culture sets the tone for an organization, and all organizations have a culture, the question is, does yours support and encourage continuous improvement? A culture that supports CI will result in engaged employees and engaged employees will produce results.
It takes a careful mix of structure, mission, management, and leadership to influence and shape culture.
- Explore how engagement and culture impact performance…and how to change or affect it
- Engagement defined
- Culture defined
- Why is it important to us?
- Understand the importance of establishing what engagement looks like for your employees…set the target
- Discover how engaged leadership can be the difference maker
- Who must change and how?
- Share strategies on engaging employees to stimulate an environment of continuous improvement
- Consider tools to help shape behaviors…of leaders and employees
- Leader Standard Work
- Coaching skills
About your presenter:
David has consulted with a wide variety of manufacturers throughout Wisconsin to improve productivity and bottom line results. Dave’s primary responsibility is to teach lean principles and to apply lean tools with employees at all levels and in all functions of the organization through a variety of methods. Dave’s role in the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques was that of coach and mentor, and emphasized the importance of connecting strategy to actionable operations improvements. He creates lasting change with his clients.