- This event has passed.
Facilitation 101 will address how to facilitate a successful continuous improvement initiative.
- Select a method (Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, Simple Problem Solving)
- Put on your Teflon suit
- How to achieve balanced participation
- Why is a one hour per week approach your nemesis
- The importance of a fresh set of eyes
- Channel your inner project manager to implement successfully
Presenter: Tom Groth – Optima Associates
Tom has more than 30 years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, new product development, and training. He is leading Optima’s continuous improvement alliance in Southern Wisconsin facilitating member tours, best practice sharing, and education. Tom is a master facilitator striving to solve problems through balanced participation of cross-functional teams. He has led successful continuous improvement programs in multiple industries including life sciences, drug development, insurance, personal care research & development, and public utility. When he is not learning from others – Tom enjoys participating in Clean Lakes Alliance events and pedaling his Trek mountain bike on state trails.