- This event has passed.
How to Ensure Strategic Success
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
$0 – $39
Tickets are currently only available via Eventbrite.
Organizations are constantly striving for improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and profitable growth. They launch multiple strategic initiatives with the expectation that they will yield their desired results. Often times these well thought-out initiatives fail to gain traction and momentum and fall short of their original potential and intent. They land in the heap of “we tried that once and it didn’t work.” Understanding why strategic initiatives often fail can provide us with a road map of how to maximize our chances of success in the future.
Join us for breakfast on Tuesday, June 20 as Mike Fabich and Greg Gauthier of Foxwood Associates share:
- A framework for understanding why strategic initiatives often fail
- The range of organizational change imposed by strategic initiatives
- The role of organizational culture in strategic change
- The importance of organizational Alignment and Balance in ensuring strategic success
- The importance of a communication process to support strategic initiatives