Should your company prioritize innovation, cost transformation or a blend of both to maximize profit?
- Can we innovate and transform our costs at the same time?
- What is the difference between disruptive vs. sustaining innovation
- Cost transformation programs with focus & urgency
- How to facilitate data driven idea generation sessions
- How to monetize capacity increase initiatives
Presenter: Tom Groth – Optima Associates
Tom has more than 30 years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, new product development, and training. He is leading Optima’s continuous improvement alliance in Southern Wisconsin facilitating member tours, best practice sharing, and education. Tom is a master facilitator striving to solve problems through balanced participation of cross-functional teams. He has led successful continuous improvement programs in multiple industries including life sciences, drug development, insurance, personal care research & development, and public utility. When he is not learning from others – Tom enjoys participating in Clean Lakes Alliance events and pedaling his Trek mountain bike on state trails.