IPG will share their Intertape Performance System, a corporate wide initiative to improve performance through the deployment of Pillar Improvement Teams and certification. Our problem- solving discussion will include “Employee engagement in the improvement process”.
8:30 a.m. Registration/networking
9 a.m. Welcome – New members, current members and guests
9:15 a.m. Intertape Polymer Group company overview
- Company products and history
- Intertape Performance System overview
- Pillar Teams/Bronze Certification Goals/Progress
10:30 a.m. Plant tour – focused on improvements towards Bronze Certification
11:45 a.m. Break and Lunch
12:30 p.m. Group discussion
- Discuss observations
- Inputs from Alliance members – Likes, needs improvement, etc.
- Problem solving – Employee engagement – share how you engage your employees in the improvement process
1:30 p.m. Roundtable discussion
- Member updates
- What’s new? What’s working? What’s not working?
2:45 p.m. NE Wisconsin Alliance business (Laurie from Optima)
- Alliance topics
- Next events
3 p.m. Adjourn