- This event has passed.
Lean Problem Solving – Twin Cities Continuous Improvement Consortium Special Interest Group Training Event
In the powerful world of continuous improvement, PROBLEMS are to be celebrated! Join us for this one day workshop on PRACTICAL PROBLEM SOLVING. We will explore Practical Problem solving and more…the details behind the scenes.
- Problem Perception – Can we articulate in an objective way?
- Clarify the issue and “the Gap” –Can we measure this?
- Identify the area or point of concern- Validate in Gemba?
- Root cause analysis – What is an Ishikawa?
- Develop Countermeasures –Do you use an Action Plan?
- Evaluate the solution- Do we routinely talk to the folks?
- Standardize- Can we have a kaizen activity without Standards?
- Seeing the opportunity
- A3 thinking and approach and as a useful problem solving tool
- Effective Data gathering
- How to write an effective problem statement
- Root cause analysis tools
Christian Wolcott, Optima Associates
Christian is a passionate change agent focused on inspiring organizational excellence. His years of continuous improvement experience in multiple business sectors include; manufacturing, social media, government, justice, finance, IT, service, retail, NGO and non-profit. His approach is honest, understanding and exacting; the alignment of people, the discovery of opportunity and provision of resources to understand the voice of customer and needs of all people aligned toward service.