Leer, Inc. manufactures ice merchandisers and walk in coolers.
You will see a $5M Salvagnini flexible manufacturing system. Leer would like the members help on how to strategically cascade SQDC metric boards throughout the organization.
9:50 a.m. Please arrive early so we can promptly begin at 10 a.m.
10 a.m. Welcome – Laurie
- Introductions – Members and guests
10:15 a.m. Leer introduction – Eric Hammann
- Company history
- CI journey
- CI idea generation
- SQDC – MDI
11 a.m. Plant tour
- Review SQDC Boards
- Salvagnini Flexible Mfg System – it punches, shears and bends sheet metal
- SAIP Foam Fixtures-new to Leer
12 p.m. Lunch
12:45 p.m. Group discussion
- SQDC – Feedback request – Strategically cascading across the organization
- Group feedback from plant tour
- Likes, constraints and opportunities
1:45 p.m. Roundtable discussion
- What’s new? Need help?
2:45 p.m. South Central WI Consortium Business
- Event scheduling for next six months
3 p.m. Adjourn