Little Rapids will share their CI projects and requests member feedback on sustaining change-over improvements.
8:30 a.m. Registration/networking
9 a.m. Welcome – New members, current members and guests
9:15 a.m. Little Rapids company overview
- Company products and history
- CI projects – Kanban, Gemba Walks, 6S Kaizens, Lean Intern Program and Kaizen Optimizer (technology to track & report CI events)
10:30 a.m. Plant tour
12 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. Group discussion
- Discuss observations
- Inputs from Alliance members – Likes, needs improvement, etc.
- Problem solving – Change-overs – What can they do better to sustain the improvements?
1:30 p.m. Roundtable discussion
- Member updates
- What’s new? What’s working? What’s not working?
2:45 p.m. NE Wisconsin Alliance Business (Laurie from Optima)
- Alliance topics
- Next events
3 p.m. Adjourn