During an extreme labor shortage, automation can play an important role in keeping production running. However, it’s imperative to ensure your people and the automation(s) can work together, which is where cobots come into play. This roundtable discussion will focus on how we can transform dull, dirty, dangerous jobs in the digital age and how to utilize automation in all aspects of business.
- What is digital transformation?
- Why does digital transformation matter?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed digital transformation?
- What does a digital transformation framework look like?
- What role does culture play in digital transformation?
- What drives digital transformation?
- What are the key trends in digital transformation in 2021?
- How can I measure ROI on digital transformation?
- How can I get started on digital transformation?
- Where can I learn more?
Meet your panelists:
Marilyn Krichko, Continuous Improvement Automation at Spectrum Brands
Marilyn leads the automation effort at Spectrum Brands to help transform the business for improving productivity, accuracy, reliability, and overall quality. She has worked in global environments and her experience includes strategy alignment, process improvement, Robotic Process Automation, change management, performance management, interventions, communications, learning development, scenario planning, M&A operations, SharePoint solution delivery, sales, IT solution delivery, GxP/GMP documentation and learning, and total quality management.
Jon Vrzal, Director of Digital Transformation at Charter Steel
Jon has more than 20 years of experience in quality management, process development, and continuous improvement.