Continuous improvement efforts fall flat in organizations that don’t have a culture of accountability. We’ll cover how to assess your organizational culture and the steps you can take to build a culture of accountability within your organization, starting with your leaders.
- What is organization culture and why is it important?
- How to assess your culture
- The results pyramid – how experiences, beliefs, and actions drive results
- The steps to accountability
- Above the line / below the line behaviors
- Define the steps to accountability
- Shadow of the leader
- Be here now
- The mood elevator
- Comfort zone
- Assume positive intent
- Next steps to build an accountability culture
Meet your presenter:
Tom has more than 30 years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, new product development, and training. He is leading Optima’s continuous improvement alliance in Southern Wisconsin facilitating member tours, best practice sharing, and education. Tom is a master facilitator striving to solve problems through balanced participation of cross-functional teams. He has led successful continuous improvement programs in multiple industries including life sciences, drug development, insurance, personal care research & development, and public utility.