- This event has passed.
Savvy Consortium | Continuous Improvement Consortium Meeting
Leadership Principles for Optimizing Talent
We have all experienced uncontrollable factors which have influenced our business, customers and employees recently. How do you ensure you continue to deliver on your business strategy and also keep your people engaged and productive? This session discusses how to lead in crisis and through change and to increase resilience. Jill Berg will lead the discussion to enable participants to:
- Recognize the need to adapt how one leads
- Understand how to align the business strategy with the people (the work that needs to be done and who’s doing the work?)
- Learn the behavioral emphasis of your people – under normal vs. crisis situations
- Understand where your strategy/goals fall and how the people align to that strategy
- Realize how one can overuse one’s strengths and tips to increase resilience based on one’s style.
- Recognize how to align critical teams to the talent you need for execution to drive results
- Take action to support strategy by leading, flexing and delegating
We will discuss the alignment in 4 key quadrants: exploring, producing, stabilizing and cultivating. Expand your leadership capabilities; register today!
12:05 Jill Berg, President of The Predictive Index: Leadership Principles for Optimizing Talent
1:15 Learning Exchange Recap