Savvy Conference XXXII features speakers with a broad and diverse range of experience beginning in various technical roles before leading successful organizations in multiple industries. These speakers provide you with a vision for how to ascend the mountain of productive, meaningful & engaged work. This conference enables you to improve collaboration between the people and improve the processes that contribute to greater business excellence.
Leaders from Parker Hannifin, Delta Airlines, 3M, Marvin Windows & Quadion/MN Rubber & Plastics share their vast experiences leading cross-functional development teams. Topics include:
- Character-Based Culture, Engagement & Performance: The Basis for Hard-to-beat Teams
- Change Leadership vs. Change Management: Preparing for the Great Retention
- Critical Leadership Attributes: Cultivating Personal & Organizational Excellence
- Human-Centered Innovation: Infusing Design Thinking at all Levels
- The Leader’s Vision: Making Space for Rapid Innovation
Parker Hannifin’s Quick Coupling Division hosts this 32nd Savvy Conference at their Golden Valley, MN facility. Virtual access is also available if you can’t join us in person!