- This event has passed.
Standard Work – MN Continuous Improvement Consortium event
Tuesday, March 26 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
$400 – $500
Standard Work is repeatable, safe and reliable operations, with all tasks organized in the best known sequence using the most effective combination of people, material, machines and methods.
In essence, it is the single best documented recipe for accomplishing work. It builds on tribal knowledge and best practices, tips, tricks and workarounds that hard-working people have used and currently use to accomplish specific and often difficult tasks ranging from assembling hard good products to office bound service tasks of preparing quotes, tests, formal reviews, approvals etc.
- Maintains productivity, quality, and safety at high levels
- Provides a basis for tracking performance against demand
- Provides a basis for effective training and cross-training
- Is the springboard for continuous improvement initiatives
Join us for this fun and productive workshop where you:
- Will learn about value and non-value adding activity
- Will learn about the basic elements comprising Standards
- Will learn about methods to create standard work documentation
- Will practice writing/creating standard work
You’ll leave with a solid working knowledge of Standard Work and the power it brings to providing a quality product or service!
You will receive a certificate of completion for attending this workshop.
Christian is a passionate change agent focused on inspiring organizational excellence. His years of continuous improvement experience in multiple business sectors include; manufacturing, social media, government, justice, finance, IT, service, retail, NGO and non-profit. His approach is honest, understanding and exacting; the alignment of people, the discovery of opportunity and provision of resources to understand the voice of customer and needs of all people aligned toward service. When an organization has the opportunity to see and experience working with him, the ultimate result is an organization inspired, armed, confident and re-purposed to drive sustainable results with financial and cultural impact.