Join us at Steel King Industries, 3235 East Beckert Road in New London, WI as Jay Anderson, Jeff Stillman and Eric Madden share details about their Continuous Improvement journey and host a tour of their facility.
To attend this event, please contact Bob Poggi or Laurie Stoveken at 920-425-1005.
8:50 a.m. Please arrive early so we can begin promptly at 9 a.m.
9 a.m. Welcome – New members, current members, guests
9:15 a.m. Steel King overview
- Company history
- Continuous Improvement Journey
- Automated Line Orientation
10:15 a.m. Roundtable discussion
- Member updates (10 minutes each company)
- What’s new? What do you need help with? Update on top three 2017 Initiatives
11:30 a.m. Central WI Alliance business
- Golf Outing – August 3
- Green Bay Packaging – September 14
- TBD – October 12
- TBD – November 9
11:45 a.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. Plant tour
1:30 p.m. Group Discussion
- Alliance members tour inputs – Likes, needs, improvement etc.
- Employee Retention Discussion – prepare to discuss what has worked for you.
*Tour information: Closed toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection are required for the tour.
For a printable agenda and location/parking map click HERE