The program will focus on a technique of using a condensed detailed project schedule to display the project schedule and status, in an easy to read and review format for the Engineering Group and the project stakeholders.
• Challenges and expectations that made the visual project management schedule board a viable need.
• Mission and Vision statements – why they are important for project selection and prioritization.
• Development of the visual project management board.
-Importance of a detailed and realistic project plans.
-Prioritization of projects.
-How to manage “drop-in” projects and requests to support the organization using an electronic Engineering Request System.
• Weekly review and planning using the Visual board.
• Master project scheduling to prioritize projects, resource management, and workload determination.
• Opportunities for the future.
About your presenter:
Brian Brzinski, Optima Associates
Accomplished, multi-disciplined, operations executive with a powerful blend of Operations finance management, multi-site operations, global profitability improvements, Lean, Six Sigma, TPM Processes, Physical Asset Management, information systems, customer relations and team development. Results-driven with a penchant for fiscal discipline, tactical and operational planning, methodology creation and strategy. Dynamic communicator recognized for cultivating long-term professional relationships and consistently exceeding growth and performance goals in support of enterprise-wide success.